- I liked a @YouTube video from @dogstar7tweets youtu.be/oue9HIOM7xU?a Amazing 9 year old Asean Johnson brings the crowd to their feet 5 hours ago
- Check it out! I donated to The Jay Kaplan Wellness Fund gofundme.com/2zhso0 1 day ago
- Radio show w/Lance Forsberg headed to federal prison for 3 yrs for growing #medicalmarijuana legally in MI is.gd/RizFTj 2 days ago
- Lansing Online News Radio: youtu.be/zJLfhxAvoOU?a via @YouTube 2 days ago
- Nice ending #elementary - when does Irene escape? 6 days ago
Lansing Online News Extras
News & Multimedia
The Lansing organizer for the "Move to Amend" movement discusses a "Corporate Personhood" resolution proposal before the Lansing City Council on August 6, 2012.
Are corporations persons, too? The "Move to Amend Barnstorming Tour" featuring David Cobb visited Lansing on June 28, 2012. Cobb provided an accessible, fast-paced analysis of the history of "Corporate Personhood" in the U.S.
During his recent visit to Lansing, Kevin Kamps of Beyond Nuclear talked about aging Palisades Nuclear Power Plant in Van Buren County, Michigan, on the shores of Lake Michigan.
Anika Fassia of Public Works: The Center for the Public Sector, talked to the recent Michigan Summit for progressives about a Michigan narrative that frames policy discussions in terms of community values.
George Goehl of National Peoples' Action says progressives need to re-envision the economy and suggests a strategy for activists attending the 2012 Michigan Summit in Lansing on May 12, 2012.
Kevin Kamps of Beyond Nuclear talks to the Peace Education Center about Ontario, Canada's plans for a deep underground dump (DUD) for nuclear waste on the Great Lakes.
"I never thought I'd see the day I would be fighting my grandmother's fight..." said Melissa Osborn in addressing the United Against the War on Women rally in Lansing.